Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy valentimes day
to all my loved ones.
(some of whom will know
where
my easel for this picture
with-a-heart comes from)...nothing like
old funeral home chairs
made new...

and yes i do know that valentines is spelled with an "n", just couldn't resist letting my tongue-in-cheek humor come out....ps. just so you know, as if you didn't, i love each and everyone of you, my family and friends alike with all my heart and soul...may this day be surrounded with love and laughter!

2 comments:

Tiger Fan said...

And the Love comes right back at you! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family too!

Sue W said...

That heart picture is very cool..where did you get it?

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.